- Coordinating document preparation.
- Processing document at government institution.
- Researching legal documents.
- Researching new project work-flow.
- Bachelor's degree holder (Law or Economy).
- Solid analysis and strong problem-solving skills.
- At Least 1 years working experience in same type of business
- Microsoft Office Knowledge.
- Good at English (Korean speaker preferable).
- Flexible, smart, willing to learn new skills and team work.
- Honest and able to work under pressure.
- Highly responsible for all designated duties.
- Reliable, mature and responsible.
- Ability to identify problem issues and implement solutions.
* Note: Please indicate your salary expectation on your CV
Only short list applicants will be contacted for interview.
Interest candidates should apply by sending CV with current Photo 4 x 6, cover letter and copies of degree to following address or via e-mail to : email@example.com
Job Location : Phnom Penh Hotel 1st Floor.
Address : No.23.1F, Phnom Penh Hotel, No53, Monivong Blvd, SangkatSrahChok, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Representative No :(855)23 990 853 HP(855) 76 8 990 853
Website : www.smacct.com