Tax Consulting Assistant
- Responsible for monthly and annual tax returns and properly addressed in a timely manner.
- Declare and co-ordinate in submitting of annual tax returns for year-end closing to GTD.
- Prepared income statement and Balance sheet
- Develop strong working relation with clients
- Evidence preparation and properly maintenance
- Entering data
- Summary all expense
- Ensure accurate and timely/monthly/yearly end close
- Up to date, law and regulation on Taxation
- Any other duties requested by the Management Team
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance or another related field.
- Pass NTS testing or Cam-Ed taxation pass
- Knowledge of Tax system in Cambodia
- Strongly in Accounting
- Negotiation Skills
- Strong personality
- Working independent
- can work in high pressure tasks
- Good in English (Writing & Speaking) (other languages are advantage).
- Business professional appearance.
- Good computer skill (Microsoft office, QuickBooks etc.).
- Pleasant, flexible, creative and friendly.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Wiling to learn, honest and hard working.
- Full time working hour
Interest candidates should apply by sending CV with current Photo 4 x 6 with cover letter and copies of degree to following address or via e-mail to : email@example.com
Job Location : Phnom Penh
Address : No.23.1F, Phnom Penh Hotel, No53, Monivong Blvd, SangkatSrahChok, khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Representative No : (855)23 990 853 ; Fax: (855)23 990 843