- Review monthly tax return such as WHT, PToP, TOS, VAT, ToFB and submit to GDT no later than deadline.
- Prepare and Review yearly tax return such as ToP and other tax (Patent tax...)
- Schedule and organize tax works professionally
- Tax professionals and tax consultants in handling taxation matters.
- Answer and respond to clients’ inquiries on their tax problems.
- Support audit team in their tasks of tax audits.
- Organize and manage all tax reports, statements and documents relating to clients.
- Maintain strict client confidentiality relating to their tax matters.
- Adhere to tax professional standards and ethics in tax assistant functions
- Deal with tax auditor include Desk/Limit/Comprehensive audit.
- Perform other duties as assigned from management of the Company
Job Qualification and Requirement:
- Degree in Accountancy or CAT/ACCA student is preferable
- At least 2 years working relating experiences
- Good in English communications, both verbal and written
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft office, Quickbook, internet, email)
- Demonstrate professionalism, ethical conduct and competence in the client’s environment.
- Be an effective team player
- Strong analytical skills and accurate
- Ease of working individually and in teams
- Take responsibility of the work allotted.
- Stamina to work under tight deadlines
Interest candidates should apply by sending CV with current Photo 4 x 6 with cover letter and copies of degree to following address or via e-mail to : email@example.com
Job Location : Phnom Penh
Address : No.23.1F, Phnom Penh Hotel, No53, Monivong Blvd, SangkatSrahChok, khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Representative No : (855)23 990 853 ; Fax: (855)23 990 843